Single password. Reliable security.
EntryKeyID is a secure way to login. This tool lets you create an account to use our secure portals.
Your email address and password give you permission to log in and manage your health plans.
EntryKeyID uses two steps to verify your access to a secure portal:
- Username (email address)
You need two accounts. Use your:
- EntryKeyID login account to access secure portals.
- Online health plan account to see and manage your health plan.
We now use a verification code to help make your account more secure.
How do you verify my email address?
Enter the email address you want to use when you log in. We will email a code to that address. Enter the code on the Email Verification screen within 5 minutes to confirm it’s you.
Why do you send me a code to enter?
Sending you a code is one of the ways we verify your identity. This extra step makes accessing your account easier and more secure. We email you a verification code the first time you log in. After that, we send the code as needed to help you protect your account.
How do I make sure I get the email?
If you don’t see the email within a few minutes, check your spam of junk email. To make sure you don’t miss any login-related emails from EntryKeyID, add email@example.com to your approved or safe sender list.
What can I use my EntryKeyID login account to do?
Once you log in, you can access any secure area that you have access to.
- If you have one health plan and register to access your benefits and information online, you will use your EntryKeyID email address and password to log in to your plan’s secure website.
- If you have multiple health plans, you can log in once with your EntryKeyID email address and password and manage all your health plan accounts across our secure websites.
- If you are a developer, you can register to access our Partner Portal. You will use your EntryKeyID email address and password to log in to our secure website for APIs and other tools.
EntryKeyID can only be accessed from:
- A health plan’s login link on a public page
- An email sent to you by EntryKeyID support
Yes. You need to register your health plan account to see any details.
Yes. But, you will not be able to see the secure areas of a health plan portal.
Yes. You will be prompted to register your health plan membership the next time you log in.
Log into the portal with your EntryKeyID account:
- Locate the login link for the new plan that you want to register.
- On the login screen, click “Create New Account.”
- Complete the registration process.
- Repeat Steps 1 through 3 for each health plan you want to register.
Go to your health plan’s website. Log in. Start using EntryKeyID.